If you are considering selling your property, our team would love to talk to you. Residential land in the Baltimore/Washington region is scarce and we actively pursue purchase opportunities in Montgomery, Carroll, Howard and Anne Arundel Counties in Maryland.
With more than 39 years of experience, the success of our land acquisition program is demonstrated in over 100 sought-after communities. We take great pride in having built a reputation for quality and integrity among homeowners, industry associates, civic leaders and the greater communities we serve.
When making the decision to sell your property for subdivision, there are several factors to be considered. Finding an experienced buyer you can trust is of primary importance. After all, the process of selling can last many years and an agreement of sale requires a commitment to doing the right thing, from handshake to contract.
A few things to consider:
- Interested in selling…but not right now? Oftentimes land owners know that at some future date they will want to sell their property. We believe it’s never too early to start seeking advice to maximize the value and integrity of your land. It’s prudent to explore your options and Williamsburg Homes will guide you through the steps to selling.
- The entitlement and approval process is time-consuming and expensive. Maximizing the value of your property requires the hard work and expertise of a team of experts. We have a long history of resolving development issues and navigating the entitlement process, always mindful of minimizing delays and constraints. The depth of our first-hand involvement is unique and we feel it gives us a leading edge.
- Williamsburg Homes will undertake the approval process at our expense; often without commissions involved.
- Some of our most important partnerships are the liaisons we have formed with leading land planners, engineers and lawyers. We also make every effort to support local, county and state governments, involving them in the earliest planning stages, which benefits you, the land seller.
- Crucial to our success is our ability to “read the market,” providing housing that meets the needs of the residents in the communities in which we build. This consumer insight and out-of-the-office visibility helps keep Williamsburg Homes a trusted and supported homebuilding industry leader.
Combine our longevity, vast expertise and fresh perspectives from some of the most talented professionals in the trade and you have an advantage that’s unique to Williamsburg Homes…originality with a track record.
Our goal is to build a quality relationship with you that is based on trust and open communication from start to finish. When the time is right, we hope you will begin the conversation by contacting Williamsburg Homes. We appreciate the opportunity to discuss your property with you.
Please complete the form below and we will respond to your inquiry. If you would prefer, you may contact Bruce Harvey, President at 410-997-8800.